Are you an entrepreneur? Then, this article is for you. Entrepreneurship is demanding, hard and a full-time job, that’s why we asked Rosangélica Medina Barroeta for some tips, after she became one of the best paid influencer and entrepreneur in the health environment.
This lady is one of the most relevant young Hispanics in multilevel companies in the United States and her story is just impressive. From zero dollars a month, she has reached more than a million dollars a year, but is not only the money what she cares about. She speaks about one of the more difficult topics… Eating disorders.
And with such an important topic, her work has become vital to help the people fighting this. She decided to put all her experience in one book called “Beyond the Looking Glass”, and in this book we can appreciate the struggle she has been in with the horrible disease she suffered: anorexia.
After such an experience, Francisco D’Agostino reported she explains “that’s why I decided to help and be an example for other people who suffer from this or other diseases, such as bulimia, anorexia, depression and low self-esteem”.
She continues explaining that “several people offered me to enter MLM, different companies; but after investigating their values and ethical bases, I chose one, and that was the one that fired me. Undoubtedly, I love what I do, I thank God for being able to use my experience as inspiration to help more people and allow me to reinvent myself and reach my true self”
Years later, she became mother of two beautiful girls and she is now a brand ambassador and promoter of wellness and health. After such a success, she decided to share with the audience, 11 tips that can help you succeed in any entrepreneurship you have as a way to help others and give back.
Here are the advices from the successful influencer Rosangélica Medina Barroeta herself:
1. Make sure that you will have time to dedicate to your entrepreneurship, to your new business. This is such an important part of being an entrepreneur. People usually don’t have in consideration the amount of time you have to dedicate to become a successful entrepreneur.
2. Some multilevel companies are excellent to learn to start. The reason? It is very economical to start, the risk is very low. You will be surrounded by people who have the same goals and motivation and it will be more rewarding in a personal level to promote something that matches what you are truly passionate about.
3. You should always analyze the product portfolio, quality and market demand. If the product is consumed by people who are not multilevel, it will be much easier.
4. The price of products must be within the reach of the middle class. This is key to growing in your business, since they will be accessible to the majority, so make sure you identify your audience with a lot of care and dedicate lots of efforts to reach it.
5. It is important that the products resemble your lifestyle, as you will be an ambassador for the brand and its products. It is key that it is modern, cool and healthy. That’s why we have to choose something that represent us, so we can represent them.
6. The size of the multilevel company should be analyzed. It is best to get a medium-sized one. So, you can have more support from the company and also work hand-by-hand with them.
7. You must make sure that the person who is inviting you to the business is a true leader committed to you and his team, not a person interested only in attracting another person. This is one of the most important points because team work will be vital in your road to success.
8. You must verify the company’s compensation plan well, a good balance between the enormous quality of the product and the commissions they offer.
9. Analyze the reputation of the multilevel company you are considering, check how the people who work there are doing, and their success. Remember that your name will be attached to theirs so you have to make sure that you are promoting something you agree with.
10. Always look for a multilevel company with good technological support, tools, metrics, statistics, promotions, training. Make sure you have the possibility of growing with them and you can have the information needed for you to apply to your brand and improve.
11. Training is the key to success in a multilevel company. Read and watch motivational and training videos. You must be very constant in studying and putting into practice the tools learned. Go to events, socialize with people with the same goals and above all, promote your business.
We can conclude then than being your own boss is not as easy as it sounds. The levels of dedication you put into it are the levels of reward that you are going to get so, in order to become a successful entrepreneur, it is vital to follow these advices and make sure that you promote something you believe in.
As bonus advices, Francisco D’Agostino explains that growing as an entrepreneur is going to take time, so it is very important that you don’t give up right away. Specially if you’re trying to sell yourself and your personal brand, make sure to be surrounded with people that matches your tastes and your lifestyle. This will make it much easier to promote yourself and reach higher leaders in industries of your choice.
Take the time to think what you want to do and once you define it, start working for it. Dedicate time, resources, and energy into creating sustainable businesses that will thrive with the pass of the years.
We want to know about your choice of business! What industry calls for your dedication and energy? Answering this question can take months, but it’s the first step into becoming a successful entrepreneur.
The post 11 tips for entrepreneurships to succeed according Francisco D’Agostino appeared first on Evertise.