MILWAUKEE, WI / January 20, 2021 / Milwaukee native Tamairo Moutry is a Licensed Real Estate Broker, investor, and educator. In 2019, she launched her fourth real estate company, officially establishing herself as a Luxury Real Estate Broker in four states, Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia, and Illinois.
Tamairo runs all of her businesses remotely through her team of 25 real estate agents and is currently in the process of acquiring and recruiting more Realtors in all four states, and has a Real Estate Instructor License in Wisconsin. Tamairo has been in the real estate industry for 16+ years, but her first passion was education. Amidst the chaos of 2020, Tamairo realized the immense need for real estate investment education. So many individuals are eager to break into the real estate investment industry but do not have the tools, knowledge, or resources to do so. Tamairo decided to blend her affinity for education and her extensive knowledge of real estate investments and create a course and coaching program that would equip even the most junior investors with the tools and strategies to begin investing in real estate.
Today, Tamairo shares the 7 Real Estate Investment strategies she is presently using and teaching to generate tremendous returns.
- BRRR Method – Buy, Rehab, Rent it Out, Refinance, Repeat. One of Tamairo’s favorite strategies is the BRRR method, which is the process of acquiring a property, fixing it up, placing a tenant in the property, refinancing the property to pull cash out, while the tenant pays the mortgage, and simply repeating the process all over again with a new property, to continue building a portfolio.
- Buy and Hold – This strategy is an extension of the BRRR method. According to Tamairo, most investors are buying properties intending to generate residual income via their tenant’s rent. With any property, the owner should have a reason to “hold” or hang on to the property. For most, this reason is the residual income through the rent that the owner brings in each month. Tamairo’s rule of thumb is that each “door” or rental unit should be generating at least $500 of profit each month to warrant the time and effort of the rental responsibilities. If not, there must be another reason to hold it, such as it has significant equity if the $500 profit margin cannot be met.
- Flipping – This is the method most widely known by the public, largely due to the series of popular HGTV shows. “The process of flipping a home is simple but requires strategic planning. When purchasing a property to flip, the goal is to find a property that is listed low enough, that after you invest in the renovations and sell it, you make a profit,” explains Tamairo. Many investors often opt to use a private or hard money lender in lieu of using their own cash. If this is the preferred route, the investor should prioritize a quick turnaround or exit strategy after they buy the home and complete renovations, so they can have someone purchase the property, make a profit, and pay the private or hard money lender back within a year or less.
4. Subject To – This strategy involves the purchase of a home or property in which the real estate investor will obtain the title of the property, but the existing loan remains in the seller’s name. The investor is now responsible to make the mortgage payments on the seller’s existing mortgage but has full control over the property and can refinance if they see fit to pay off the existing mortgage lien. It will then be in the investor’s business name.
5. Wholesaling – Wholesaling is the process of playing matchmaker between a buyer and a seller. Typically, the real estate investor will contact the seller of a home or property, in most cases, the seller is pressed to sell for personal, familial, or financial reasons. The investor will learn the seller’s desired minimum asking price and then find an end buyer for a higher price than the seller’s asking price and keep the difference as profit. Although some states, such as Illinois, have banned this method, it is still possible to do so legally with the help of a knowledgeable, investor-friendly Real Estate Broker.
6. Real Estate Development and New Construction- Another part of Tamairo’s course will be on real estate development and new construction, how to do it, and how to make money with this strategy as well. Expanding your investment portfolio is something that Tamairo knows very much about. She has also purchased two land lots near Fort Myers, Florida, and will be adding more newly constructed homes and real estate development projects in Southwest Florida to her own portfolio. Florida’s Best Custom Homes, her most recently created company, specializes in purchasing land to build new construction homes to build and sell to real estate customers.
7. Private Money & Hard Money Lending – The final method is to utilize private lending platforms or private individuals that have money and want to invest. Private lenders will lend to real estate agents and investors so that the agent or investor can flip the property, make a profit and repay the private seller with interest. The qualifications for a private money loan are usually less stringent than that of a bank loan. Qualifications typically depend on assets and credit and are not dependent on employment and W2s. Hard money lending is a similar process, but the interest rates are usually much higher, and the terms will be much shorter.
These strategies and more will be the foundation of Tamairo’s course and coaching program, launching in the first quarter of 2021. In the meantime, to learn more about investing with Tamairo Moutry, or to pre-register for the course, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Florida’s Best Real Estate Services- 813-473-6611
Georgia’s Best Real Estate Services- 678-861-8885
Milwaukee’s Best Real Estate Services- 414-949-5566
Illinois Best Real Estate Services- 414-949-5566
Website Link: http://www.showingnew.com/tamairomoutrysellshomes
Social Media Links:
SOURCE: Tamairo Moutry