SMi Group Reports: Key US DoD briefings on new, disruptive soldier technology are to feature at the 2nd Annual Future Soldier Technology USA Virtual Conference
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES , March 26, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group are delighted to announce that the 2nd Annual Future Soldier Technology USA Conference will feature key briefings from the US DoD. This event will convene virtually on June 8th and 9th 2021.
The U.S. Army is pushing forward with plans to field a new augmented reality, do-it-all goggles to outfit close combat forces. The new augmented reality systems will be integrated into Soldier’s goggles to improve situational awareness capabilities as they fight, train and rehearse missions, according to a recent service news release. With this being among the many latest developments being brought to market by the US DoD, Future soldier Technology USA Conference becomes an essential event for those eager to find out about the latest developments in soldier technology, plus much more.
Interested parties can register at http://www.futuresoldierusa.com/pr2, free for US DoD to attend, US$499 for all other military and government personnel and US$999 for commercial organizations.
Among the several major US DoD speakers at the two-day event, Colonel Troy Denomy, PM Close Combat Squad and IVAS, PEO Soldier, US Army will be presenting the latest updates at the 2021 Future Soldier Technology USA Virtual Conference. His presentation will be on the following:
‘Maximizing Soldier Lethality and Situational Awareness Through New Technology Acquisition: CCS and IVAS Updates’
• Integrating Soldier Systems for the US Army: reducing complexity and delivering performance
• Optimizing tactical networks through platform integration
• Squad integration: adopting new technology to ensure combat overmatch
• Powering for the future: analyzing how soldier power R&D will enable future technology
• IVAS developments and next steps
Presented by Colonel Troy Denomy, PM Close Combat Squad and IVAS, PEO Soldier, US Army.
Joining the Colonel will be a number of high-profile senior US personnel who will provide the latest insight into current developments in US soldier weaponised technology. Some of these include:
‘Enhancing the Capability of Dismounted Soldier Communication with Digitally Defined Systems’
• Mitigating communication difficulties in cluttered and restricted environments
• Leveraging commercial networks for tactical communications
• Developing tactical radio systems for Nett Warrior platform
Presented by Colonel Garth Winterle, Project Manager, Tactical Radios, PEO C3T, US Army
‘Exploiting Personal Devices for Enhanced Soldier C4I Capabilities’
• Nett Warrior trials testing and development
• Ensuring overmatch in decision and information dominance
• Secure-but-unclassified architecture; cost and benefits of open architecture
• Battlespace management implications for blue force tracking at multiple command levels
• Examining the marketplace for future applications to provide new capabilities for dismounted soldiers
Presented by Lieutenant Colonel Vince Morris, PdM Ground Soldier Systems, Close Combat Squad/Ground Soldier Systems, US Army
The conference brochure with the two-day agenda and full speaker line-up is available to download at http://www.futuresoldierusa.com/PR2.
Gold Sponsor: Leonardo DRS
Sponsors: Axon and Redcom
Parties who wish to speak or exhibit at the event, can contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media enquiries, please contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or email@example.com
Future Soldier Technology USA 2021
Conference: June 8th–9th, 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
— END –
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here